Highlights:
I got to try my first sweet potato pie--thanks to the generosity of a man who works at the nursing home at which we volunteer! It's a lot like pumpkin pie, and I liked it. I also love boiled peanuts--have I told you before?
John and Andei continue to progress. :) Her daughter has already memorized her part in the Primary program and LOVES primary!
Derek and Megan came to church even though we haven't seen them in weeks!
We had two awesome team-up lessons on Monday with a member who's never come with us before.
Sis. Meddow is still amazing!
I've been absolutely relishing my study time lately. One thing I've been studying is the idea that many have here of "being saved" as a single experience. I'm looking for any scriptural evidence of that in the Bible.
I LOVE YOU! I will really try to write more details next week. Thank you so much for the emails (and esp. the picutres, Jenni Mae!). So you really are pregnant, huh? :)
All my love,
Sis. Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment